We look forward to your joining
In Taimei Technology, we welcome talents like you:
Dedicated, detail-oriented, proactive, independent, responsible and good teamwork spirit.
Ambitious. Wish to develop oneself via our platform; willing to work hard to enhance one’s personal ability and enterprise development.
We promise to provide you with clear professional development program and all-round compound talent training system.
Here you enjoy generous benefits and care. Annual salary adjustment opportunities; five insurance and accumulation fund; paid annual leave;
Unlimited supply of afternoon snacks; staff travel, birthday parties, sports activities; knowledge and skills sharing; annual physical examination.
Clinical Research Business Division
IT R&D Department
Marketing and Sales Department
Key Account Manager & Business Development Manager
1. Responsible for customer development, follow up customer opportunities and feedback and promote cooperation between both parties to improve performance;
2. Responsible for the collection and arrangement of potential customer information, and timely update customer information and build customer files;
3. Timely follow up the region's customers and access to business opportunities;
4. Responsible for public relations, negotiations and contract signing with target customers;
5. To maintain good relations with industry experts in the region;
6. Regularly understand the industry trends and industry characteristics, collect market and competitor information, and feedback;
7. To complete other tasks arranged by the supervisor;
1. Over 2 years’ relevant working experience in marketing;
2. Bachelor degree or above, clinical medicine, medical examination, pharmacy and other related majors, clinical work experience in the healthcareindustry or market development is preferred;
3. With a strong ability to copywriting, proficiency in English listening, speaking, reading and writing is preferred;
4. With high market development sensitivity and commercial awareness, rapid promotion and strong execution;